Storage solutions are all the rage these days. Whether you’re trying to find a way to organize your home or make your kitchen more functional, there’s no shortage of storage products out there for sale. But what if it’s not practical for you to invest in new storage items? What can you do with the things that already exist? This blog post will explore five ways that you can style glass jars into perfect storage solutions!
1) Use glass jars to organize your baking supplies.
- Place all of your dry ingredients in one jar, with the measuring cups and spoons inside for easy access.
- In another jar, store any liquid or wet ingredients you might need while cooking (i.e., vanilla extract). This will allow you to move from recipe to recipe quickly without having to look through multiple drawers!
2) Store seasonal clothing items like scarves, hats, mittens, etc., in a clear glass jar on an end table, so they’re always visible when guests come over during those seasons!
3) Display photos & artwork beautifully by placing them in a large glass jar on a table or shelf.
4) If you’re working with limited space in your bathroom, use glass jars to store all of the products that typically crowd your countertop!
- Label each jar and place them in order of steps, so it’s easy to do routine tasks like washing your face or hair. You can even put some items inside the clear jars for guests who want to try out different makeup looks before heading off for their night!
5) Store clothes & accessories by hanging them from hooks affixed into the tops of large glass jars. This is perfect when there are kids involved because they won’t be able to pull everything down easily – just make sure not too many things are crowded together; otherwise, it’ll be hard to see what’s inside the jar.
Try using any of these methods from Green Tech Packaging to style your glass jars and witness magical results yourself later on.